Dadzilla

Where two people discuss the trials and tribulations of raising a child or two and you get to make fun of us.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I broke the blog!!!


Sweet Merciful Crap I broke the Blog!! Michelle got to my flickr page before I was ready for it to go public. Flickr didn't upload 13 pics and had the wrong order. My solution was simple, erase the "set" and re-upload the pics. Well, I didn't know Michelle had already made links to the photos. Michelle, can you fix and make better? My Groomzilla Powers are not fully developed and I can't go back and edit posts. In the meantime, read Michelle's little blurbs below and match the file name (i.e. IMG4100) to the pics loacated here http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryanmelissa/sets/72157594212270370/

Soooooooooo sorry about that. :(

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home